Arrowhead Lodge Recovery, Prescott, AZ
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery is a gender specific residential-only rehab for mature and older men; average client age 45 – 65+.
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery Goal: We not only desire to help our residents return sober to their families and careers. We help our patients discover how to thrive in life without the use of mood-altering drugs or alcohol; and to find fulfillment, peace and lasting joy.
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery Difference: Rehab for Men Over the Age of 30
The age of our average client is 45-65+. See the Arrowhead Lodge Recovery articles: Why Gender and Age Specific Addiction Treatment Matters and Addiction Treatment – Rehab for Older Men and Boomers.
A mature man may not open up in group therapy when he’s sitting in a group of single young adults who have not experienced life on their own. Especially when early childhood trauma is involved.
A man needs to feel safe before he will talk about deeply embedded emotions and the trauma that created them. All Arrowhead Lodge Recovery clients have individual therapy with licensed therapists, as well as participate in group therapy with peers.
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery is a safe environment for men to find their true selves with support from M.D.’s board certified in addiction medicine and pain medicine, experienced licensed therapists; and their peers in group therapy.
Individual and Group Therapy with Licensed Therapists
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery is accredited by The Joint Commission. The Arrowhead Lodge Recovery credentialed staff consists of a licensed MD with Board Certification in Pain Medicine and Addiction Medicine; and an M.D. Addiction Psychiatrist and Neurologist. In addition, Arrowhead Lodge Recovery therapists are LPC (licensed professional counselors) as well as holding Arizona Substance Abuse Certifications; LISAC, CSAT, LISAC.
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery therapists have experience and certifications in the treatment of trauma, pain medicine, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, alcoholism, drug addiction and sex and love addiction.
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery Top Five Elements of Effective Alcoholism and Addiction Treatment
- Staff Credentials – licensed professional therapists with addiction specialties, accredited alcohol treatment programs, and board-certified addiction doctors.
- Comprehensive Assessment – A complete assessment of the person’s alcohol use and other medical and behavioral issues by health professionals.
- Customized, Responsive Treatment Plan – Based on the results of a comprehensive assessment, the therapist or doctor should work with the person entering treatment to develop a customized treatment plan. Treatment is not “one size fits all.”
- Evidence-based Therapies – Treatments with the strongest chances for success are those that are informed by the results of rigorous scientific research on alcohol use disorder. These evidence-based options include both behavioral treatments and medications.
- Continuing Recovery Support – A good treatment provider will work with each of their patients to develop a long-term strategy for ongoing recovery support after the initial treatment plan ends. These are sometimes called “continuing care plans,” “discharge plans,” or “aftercare” plans.
We don’t simply treat alcoholics and addicts.
Arrowhead Lodge Recovery treats the whole person, including:
Alcoholism and Addiction Recovery Journey to Wholeness and Healing
At our mountain retreat facility near Prescott, Arizona – men find and strengthen inner peace, and experience tranquility.
We equip our clients with the depth and stability to handle all the curves and disappointments – as well as joys – in their regular daily lives once they leave Arrowhead Lodge Recovery.
Start your journey to alcohol and/or addiction recovery by contacting Arrowhead Lodge Recovery.
Your confidentiality is assured when you contact us.
Speak personally and privately with Executive Director Dr. Kenneth Chance at (888) 654-2800.